- Apr. 2 – Brian is presenting The role of philanthropy to support change: Transfer of wealth and the power of community philanthropy to transform regional futures for the Beechworth Festival of Change in Australia
- Apr. 7-10 – We are a proud sponsor of the AdNet 2019 Conference in New Orleans. Tony will be attending on behalf of EAC and Bryan Clontz will be there as an exhibitor with his firm, Charitable Solutions. They’ll also be leading a short workshop and are looking forward to seeing you there!
- Apr. 9 - Steve is speaking on the Council on Foundations' webinar Continued Learning: Trends in Professional Development for Community Foundations
- Apr. 11-12 – Tony is facilitating parts of the Midwest Community Foundation Gathering: Impacting the Economic Health and Vitality of our Communities in Fort Wayne
- May 8 – Steve is leading the Strategic Planning and Thinking webinar for the Tri-State Community Foundation Series
- Jun 6-8 – Tony is leading an interactive workshop, The Glitter and Scrutiny of Donor Advised Funds and the Connection to Community Foundation Business Models, for the Community Foundations of Canada’s All In 2019 Conference
The EAC team is helping foundations develop their philanthropic strategies in the following venues next quarter:
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.